Wednesday, December 21, 2016

De-Monetization is BAD!!

The demon
Yes guys, it is. Now, before you guys start to puzzle around, this Indian demonetization of 500 and 1000 rupee notes is bad for:

1. Black money hoarders! (duh!)
2. Terrorists (who were roaming around with the most adored Gandhi pic on a paper but then on a fake note)

So basically the ones which were stashed behind the walls and false roof are gonna stay there, forever! Good building material they would say.

Now, coming to a guy like me, I am hardly impacted since I PAY MY TAXES!! And believe me, I did not hear any complaints as projected by many political parties (who may be one from the list above) from anyone, my maid, my local fish vendor - NO ONE! In-fact I paid my maid via online money transfer to account (never thought of that before, thanks to THE chai wala but more efficient than some 'Harvard' guys, Modi!) and my local fish vendor is going to get a swiping machine soon!

Some of you might have other thoughts, and for a healthy democracy it is necessary to have such thoughts but then what options do you have now? Rather than trolling RBI, we can channel our energy to empower the lesser informed lot of people to move online, isnt it? That's going to help those guys and not few lines of sarcasm because we all know, this is not getting rolled back at all. To push a country to such a massive change and in believing in it, is a feat in itself, so hats off to everyone and I sincerely urge you all to support this and "be remembered for good" (naah, no sponsors there, of-course!).

Obama Modi sharing a joke on demonetization
PS: Err..back after long break. Hello everyone! Hope you all had a great 2016!

21-12'16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative