Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Creatonnes :: Edition 1


I've two questions to ask for the first edition of Creatonnes..

#1 : You must have come across the posters of the movie '3 Idiots'. Including the hindi one. Can anyone point out the difference between the hindi poster and the english poster of that movie? As, i've noticed there is a big difference and the publicity of the movie even for the two posters was done intelligently.

#2: There is a term used when someone is dead, and we need to refer that person, yup you are right, i am speaking about the term 'late' as in late Mr Nehru. Can anyone tell me how it might have originated?

The key to answer of both these questions lies in the extent your imagination and creativity can reach. And, the answers need you to pressure a little on your brain to get them right.
The first question came to my mind when i looked at the posters, and finally figured it out.
The second one, although came up once when one of my friends and me were discussing. And, figured it out too..

I'll be publishing the answers on 26th March by 7pm IST. Hope to get great answers and share our creativity..:)

1 comment:

  1. hey buddy! ur question sounds interesting. Can u plz give me link to both hindi n english posters of 3 idiots?

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative